Black currant is not a joke. Actually, it is serious stuff. Some say it’s tart. Perhaps it is because black currant ripens early – its fruits are ready for harvesting from early June to mid-July. And yet, they do not have the sulks at all. The fruits jump into juices and jams and simply cannot be forgotten, even in the winter time.
Puffins Crunchy Black Currant has the form of small, crunchy beads. Munch on a handful of them or add them to your salad. Puffins black currant fruits are surprising, extraordinary and easy to share. They will spice up an otherwise predictable party menu.
- Energy 1163 kJ / 276 kcal // 14% Daily value
- Total Fat 2,3 g // 3% Daily value ∙ of which saturates 0,4 g // 2% Daily value
- Carbohydrates 54 g // 21% Daily value ∙ of which sugars 44 g // 49% Daily value
- Protein 5 g // 10% Daily value
- Salt 0,02 g // 0% Daily value
- 100% black currant