Physalis grew in the grandma’s garden, but hardly anyone believed its fruits was edible. Frankly, its slightly tart taste has a discouraging effect. The fruit is hidden from the world in a thin, parchment-like casing. As it looks a bit like a Chinese lantern, it was more often used as a garnish rather than a snack.
Puffins Crunchy Physalis is full of surprises: many people are surprised to learn that not only these small beads from the garden are edible but also at its refreshing taste, the taste of yellow tomatoes and oranges put together. It’s really hard to describe it with words. You’d better try it.
Grammage: Doypack 40g, bundle pack – from 5 to 10 kgs
Three factions: bulk, grits and powder
available as private label products
- Energy 1830 kJ / 434 kcal // 19% Daily value
- Total Fat 2,8 g // 3% Daily value ∙ of which saturates 0,4 g // 2% Daily value
- Carbohydrates 90 g // 35% Daily value ∙ of which sugars 66g // 73% Daily value
- Fiber 27 g
- Protein 0,6 g // 1% Daily value
- Salt 0,01 g // 0% Daily value
- 100% physalis